Dr Susan Janssens offers a variety of health programs and assessments at Ayre Life Clinics, a medical clinic located on the island of Antigua.
Natural Mood Care (NMC) program is designed to find the underlying cause of health conditions within the body and provide safe effective remedies for mood disorders. The program employs the most current information from both conventional and alternative medicine. Please go to NMC for more detailed information.
The Comprehensive Health Care (CHC) program is designed to assess and prevent common health disorders such as diabetes, cardiovascular, autoimmune and immunologicals diseases. Please go to CHC for more information.
The NeuroCare program is all about taking care of your brain and preventing alzheimer’s, dementia, cognitive loss and neurological impairment.
It is essential to understood that your own body chemistry directly affects your state of health; physically, emotionally and mentally. Hence when you achieve an optimal chemical balance internally, you can more effectively begin to heal yourself.
Dr Susan Janssens and the team at IHC Online have a mission to create health and balance, honoring the innate healing powers of the body while educating and empowering the individual.
Our goal at IHC Online is to create and implement comprehensive health enhancement programs utilizing vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other natural therapies; integrating physical, mental/emotional and energetic aspects of being. The IHC programs promote continual awareness and improvement of an individual’s quality of life by addressing disease symptoms as well as understanding causes.
- First do no harm/Primum non nocereNaturopathic doctors offer safe, effective, less-invasive, and natural therapies.
- The healing power of nature/ Vis Medicatrix NaturaEvery individual has the inherent ability to establish, maintain and restore health. Our role is to facilitate and augment this process with the aid of non-toxic and natural therapies.
- Address the fundamental causes of disease/ Tolle CausamNaturopathic doctors are trained to investigate and diagnose disease with a view that is holistic and with the intention to find the underlying cause, be it physical, mental/emotional, or spiritual. Symptoms are viewed as expressions of the body's attempt to heal and rather than suppressing these symptoms we choose to heal at the source.
- Prevention is the best cure With emphasis placed upon building health rather than fighting disease.
- Teach the principles of healthy living and preventative medicine/ DocerThe role of a doctor is to educate, empower, and motivate an individual to take responsibility for their own health.
- Treat the whole person through individualized treatments/ Tolle TotumDisease and health are conditions of the whole person, involving a complex interaction between environment, genetic, physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual factors. To enable the healing process a doctor must take all of these factors into account. Finding homeostasis and harmony are essential to recovery from disease, prevention of future illness and maintenance of health.
Dr. Susan Janssens
As a naturopathic doctor I am on a mission to promote health and balance, honoring the innate healing powers of your body while offering education and empowerment along the journey to optimum well-being.
I have been in practice for over 15 years and I completed my doctorate in medicine at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Phoenix, Arizona. My practice is very diverse and I have studied with numerous doctors and healers throughout my life.
Early in my career I received a grant to research chronic disease. This journey led me to medical clinics in Russia, Germany, Ireland, Mexico and the United States where I observed some of the world’s leading doctors pioneer cutting edge methods and technologies in the treatment of cancer.
I address my patient’s health in its entirety, looking for the root cause of the problem and administering the most beneficial treatment plan. Neurological/mood disorders, pain, chronic disease and hormone imbalances are my main areas of expertise, though I love to work with families from pregnancy to old age. I am certified or have taken further education in the following areas:
On a more personal note, some of my passions are: writing my book, living in tune with nature, gardening, riding and breeding horses, travelling and exploring different cultures and viewpoints. I offer regular speaking engagements and a series of personal growth and awareness classes. My greatest wish is to continue to improve the lives of those who seek me out.
Dr Janssens works closely with other people in the medical field. Contact them for advice.
Michelle Neustaedter, MSc., CCC., P.Psych
Mind Body Soul Wellness
244 Luxstone Place SW T4B 3C1, Airdrie, Alberta
P: 403.948.5559C: 403.519.1053
We are your natural path to total wellness. Our complete wellness program identifies and changes toxic thought patterns, while incorporating the 4 pillars of self-care, in order for you to obtain lasting change and total wellness.
Ungela’s Holistic Healing, RMT
Ungela van Kippersluis is an amazing, intuitive Holistic Healing Practitioner working with many healing modalities, assisting people on all levels: physical, mental and spiritual. Her practice includes energy work, massage therapy, Bowen Therapy, reflexology, lymphatic energy, Cranial Sacral, chakra balancing and other forms of healing arts. Ungela’s clients are of all ages (ages 5 to 85) and come from all walks of life with a variety of concerns including injuries, chronic & acute illnesses and trauma.
Dr. Lees has a unique brain-based approach utilizing unique adjustments and rehabilitation to help with a variety of conditions ranging from low back and neck pain to learning disabilities, frozen shoulder and dizziness. His comfortable office, friendly staff and genuine concern make it worth the short drive to Airdrie.