Ozone and Oxygen Therapies
What is Ozone?
The oxygen in the air we breathe is two molecules of oxygen attached together called “O2”. Ozone is an ‘activated’ form of oxygen where there are actually three atoms of oxygen attached together, forming a molecule that is “O3”. Ozone (O3) behaves completely differently than O2. Ozone is far more energetic and oxidative than Oxygen, which is what makes it so valuable to us for so many applications, such as Air Purification, Water Purification, and Medical Ozone Therapy Applications..
How is it made for medical purposes?
Oxygen plus energy makes ozone. There are two manufacturing methods used by ozone generators: Ultraviolet light and Corona discharge. The machine used by Dr Susan Janssens utilizes the corona discharge method.
What Does Ozone Do When Used for Medical Ozone Therapy?
Ozone works so well for such a wide variety of medical conditions and diseases that unfortunately many people don’t believe that the reported results could possibly be true. Well, they are. The reason it works for so many diseases and conditions is because it affects the biochemistry of the body in that it gets to the root cause of all diseases. What does it do and how does it do it?
- Ozone modulates the immune system so that it functions as it was designed to function.
- Ozone increases oxygen delivery to the tissues and cells. Ozone increases the amount of oxygen that is delivered to the cells by the RBC’s or Red Blood Cells. It also makes the Red Blood Cells more ‘squishy’ so that they can do a better job of fitting down long skinny blood vessels that supply your tissues and organs with blood and oxygen.
- Ozone kills bacteria and viruses on contact, and it inhibits the ability of viruses to attach to cells.
- Ozone increases cellular energy production, making energy production more efficient. Ozone helps to ‘reviatalize’ this process so that you can make more energy from that oxygen that you are breathing, just like fine tuning a car engine so that it can get more power out of gasoline.
- Ozone decreases the level of oxidation in your body. Oxidation is a normal biological process that is essential to life. Without Oxidation you would die. The problem is that oxidation sometimes gets out of control in the body, and the overall levels of oxidation get too high. Ozone modulates the enzymes responsible for oxidation and is more effective than taking anti-oxidants.
When would I use ozone therapy?
Ozone Therapy is utilized for everything from colds and flu’s, to Chronic Degenerative Diseases. It works very well to help normalize autoimmune diseases. There is good research backing its use in degenerative and herniated disks, and joint degeneration conditions like osteoarthritis. Ozone or “prolozone” can be use intramuscularly for chronic pain conditions. Lastly it is being used with great benefit in the anti-aging field for facial and hair regeneration plus metabolic rejuvenation (metabolic syndrome and type II diabetes). Ozone is an amazing therapy for enhancing energy production by your mitochondria.
“After many years of dealing with diverticulitis,waking with this pain, sleeping with this pain and generally living a day to day life with pain, I can say I am pain free! It is almost incomprehensible to think and feel without pain! Dr. Susan Janssens put me on a new therapy called Ozone and after one treatment I dared to ask the question “could it work this fast “. I have up to date had at least 10 treatments and I can honestly say that I now wake with no pain, sleep with no pain and live day to day with no pain. I feel like I have my life back and I owe this to her for getting my life back” – MJ